Win an exclusive studio package from IPD during the inaugural 2013 Shop Sewickley Event!
Ingram Portrait Design is proud to support FRIENDS OF QUAKER VALLEY SCHOOLS Education Foundation in this inaugural 2013 Shop Sewickley Event!
So, come out and support the Foundation and the local businesses of Sewickley. As you give, you can receive some beautiful professional portraits from Ingram Portrait Design of those you love most. We provide more than just photography; we strive to make every session a delightfully memorable experience for each person and family who gives us the privilege of aiming our lens at them.
Our boutique studio is providing an exclusive package for this event only!
It includes your portrait session and 17 custom-designed pieces which make up three unique products:
- 1 hour In-Studio or On-Location Portrait Session with Patricia A.M. Ingram, Master Photographer, CPP (within 20 miles of our studio).
- A Collection of Three 8×8” Gallery wraps (archival canvas, ready to hang or place on an easel).
- A 5×7” Photographic Cover Image Box to proudly display 10 mounted images from your session, and 1 hour of graphic design time.
- A Set of Three Accordian Mini-Books (keep one for yourself and share the other two as gifts! Includes up to 11 images and comes with white frosted sleeves).
- Total Value of this prize is $1,325.
You are welcome to use this prize any time between January 1, 2014 and November 15, 2014.
Thank you for supporting the FRIENDS OF QUAKER VALLEY SCHOOLS Education Foundation and the Sewickley businesses!
Welcome to Ingram Portrait Design!!
For more information and to view our work, go to http://www.ingramportraitdesign.com.